Heating and Cooling Inspection Services Lethbridge, Alberta
Lethbridge Certified Home Inspection Experts
We assess heating and cooling according to the Standards of Practice within the scope of a home inspection.
The home inspector shall:
- Readily accessible components of installed heating equipment.
- Vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
- Fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
- Energy source(s).
- Heating method(s) by distinguishing characteristics.
- Chimney(s) and/or venting material(s).
- Combustion air sources.
- Exhaust venting methods (naturally aspiring, induced draft, direct vent, direct vent sealed combustion).
- Permanently installed central air conditioning equipment.
- Energy source.
- Cooling method by its distinguishing characteristics.