Exterior System Inspection Services Lethbridge, Alberta
Lethbridge Certified Home Inspection Experts
We assess exterior systems according to the Standards of Practice within the scope of a home inspection.
When assessing the interior we inspect and describe the following:
- Exterior wall coverings, flashing and trim.
- All exterior doors.
- Attached or adjacent decks, balconies, steps, porches, and their associated railings.
- Eaves, soffits, and fascias where accessible from the ground level.
- Vegetation, grading, and surface drainage on the property when any of these are likely to adversely affect the building.
- Walkways, patios, and driveways leading to dwelling entrances.
- Landscaping structure attached or adjacent to the building when likely to adversely affect the building.
- Attached garage or carport.
- Garage doors and garage door operators for attached garages.
- Exterior wall coverings.
- The methods used to inspect the exterior walls