Electrical Inspection Services Lethbridge, Alberta
Lethbridge Certified Home Inspection Experts
We test the electrical system according to the Standards of Practice within the scope of a home inspection. T
The home inspector shall:
- Service drop.
- Service entrance conductors, cables, and raceways.
- Service equipment and main disconnects.
- Service grounding.
- Interior components of service panels and sub-panels.
- Distribution conductors.
- Overcurrent protection devices.
- A representative number of installed lighting fixtures, switches, and receptacles.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) (if appropriate).
- Arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI) (if appropriate).
- Amperage and voltage rating of the service.
- Location of main disconnect(s) and subpanel(s).
- Wiring methods.
- Presence of solid conductor aluminum branch circuit wiring.
- Absence of carbon monoxide detectors (if applicable).
- Absence of smoke detectors.
- Presence of ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI).
- Presence of arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI).